Monday 1 October 2018

Goa, the Holiday Capital of India

Goa-gallery-exterior-img-1
For holidays, there is no place like Goa. That little tiny is just full of wonders. No matter how many times I have been there, the beaches, the blue waters, the lush green nature are always successful in making a conspiracy to call me back. For many people, Goa is just about the beaches, but to me, the place is about exploring oneself. This magical wonderland is so serene, that one actually gets time to think about himself or herself. Whenever I have felt troubled or extremely happy, Goa becomes my confidant.

I fell in love with the place 10 years ago. It has a huge magnetic vibe to it. I wanted to celebrate my love for the place for the 11th year and decided to go there again. I have always preferred South Goa more than North Goa. I find it more relaxing and quiet. As being an avid visitor to Goa, I had been to most of the resorts in Goa. This time I booked my accommodation in The Heritage Village Resort and Spa, of The Select Hotels group. The stay was fantastic. My 11th year has become memorable in such an amazing way.

I was just so happy to choose the right place to stay. I am definitely going recommend about it to everyone I know, as it one of the best Arossim beach resorts in Goa. The location is what is the bonus point about this resort, that is right next to such beautiful beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment