Friday 20 July 2018

Goa! Oh Thou Fabulous Memories Shall Always be Cherished!

Suite-new.jpg
It's been 26 years that I have lived in Delhi. I have never done anything in my life in a planned state of mind. Things have always been extremely spontaneous. Be it in terms of work or in terms of a holiday. Speaking of holiday, the holiday destinations that I have been to till now were near or around Delhi itself. Like Kullu-Manali, Shimla, Nainital etc. Why so? Because these destinations can be reached out to spontaneously and would involve the least amount of planning for being just a few hours drive away from Delhi.

It was the first time that I thought of having a planned vacation, that too in Goa. I got everything planned for this one. I got my train tickets booked quite prior to the day of departure. The next step for me was to look out for holiday resorts in Goa. Since I was travelling by train, I did not want a hotel far from the railway station. After going through some online search, I found the Select Hotels, Heritage Village club extremely suitable for all my needs.

I checked in to the hotel and it completely lived up to my expectations. I was super amazed to see the swimming pool, as of how beautiful it was. The rooms were adorably decorated, the beach was near the hotel and the amenities were 10 on 10. I was so glad that my choice didn’t go wrong at all. Since my hotel was fabulous, my rest of the trip about exploring Goa went well as well. I had never thought that I would land up at one of the best hotels near Madgaon railway station. It helped me create great memories for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment